Start here grow over time.
$0 per month
- Use up to 4GB RAM / 1 CPU for your apps
- Works with existing Docker-Compose files
- Generate shareable links
- Code syncing
Fast dev environments that scale.
Starting at $25 a month
Everything in Free, plus:
- Only pay for what you need
- Start on your own today
- Customizable RAM and CPU
Enterprise power & support.
Everything in Pro, plus:
- White-glove onboarding experience
- Hands-on training for the entire team
- Expert help in setting up complicated applications
Blimp scales with you
As your team grows and your apps start to requires more containers, Blimp will scale with you and give you more resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Docker Machine doesn’t support certain Docker Compose features. With Blimp:
- Volumes just work without additional setup. With Docker Machine, bind volumes are mounted to the remote machine’s host, rather than the local machine.
- You can access your containers over
localhost. With Docker Machine, you have to manually setup tunnels to connect to the remote machine’s ports.
Blimp is also easier to set up and use since you don’t need an AWS account to get started. And is cheaper than running a dedicated cloud VM that sits unused when you’re not developing.
localhost. Blimp inspects the ports declared in your
docker-compose.yml, and creates an encrypted tunnel for each port.
Yes. Your services run in an isolated sandbox in the Blimp Cloud. All communication between your local machine and the Blimp Cloud is encrypted.
Learn more in Security.
Yep! This is just one of the cool features made possible by running your development environment in the cloud.
Blimp expose generates a shareable link to services in your development environment.